Thursday 8 March 2012

Valentino Autumn/Winter 2012-2013 RTW


I have always loved Valentino and their clothes, they seem to win me over more and more each season.   From leather to crystal embellished silk every piece was feminine and luxe. The  “focus on globetrotting and searching for one’s roots” really played up the classic Valentino looks. I loved the little  global inspirations seen throughout. I especially love the last dress it had it all, femininity, shine, and luxuriousness. The pink chiffon number was also great I loved how light and easy it looked while being beautifully structured and constructed. The glittery black number with the deep v-neck was also one of my favourites it was edgy sleek and feminine. I undoubtedly enjoyed the usual romantic feel, seen throughout the whole collection. Enjoy.
































Image Source:
Valentino

No comments:

Post a Comment