Friday 23 March 2012

Karma Lawn 2012


Adding to the lawn madness this year is Karma. I have always loved Karma, the Lahore based company, because their looks are constantly different and unique. The colours and patterns in this collection are a breeze of fresh air. They are extremely bright and playful, and I love it! I adore that so many different fashion styles are in this summer. From short shirts to long, churidaars to Wide-legged trousers to patiala salwars, and from frocks/maxis to the traditional kameez. Tons of attention to detail is in the collection chiffon duppatas and hand-embroidered suits. Check out the collection!






















Image Source:
Karma

2 comments:

  1. Love all the colors in these pieces and the models are gorgeous! I hope you can stop by my blog too ! Let me know if you'd want to follw each other!

    God Bless
    christine
    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salwar kameez design is fabulous, i like it,you can find latest party wear designer salwar kameez from G3 fashions surat.

    ReplyDelete