Tuesday 13 March 2012

Over the Top Luxury and Decadence in Nikkah Held at Governor House in Lahore

 Recently a decadent Nikah was held at Governor House in Lahore. The brides jewellery, in gold diamonds and emeralds, is absolutely gorgeous and to die for. I love the diamond and emerald choker with the longer necklace that has diamonds emeralds and pearls. I also love her rings and arm candy, the plethora of diamond and emerald cuffs and bracelets. I cannot believe the amount she is wearing, clearly she must own a couple diamond and emerald mines. Her look is definitely fresh and unique. I also love the Lehnga,designer (Nilofer Shahid?) unknown at the moment, which is covered in Swaroski crystals and pearls. I also love the contrast of the emerald green crystals on the peach coloured dress. Absolutely breathtaking! Her guests are equally styling wearing names such as Sana Safinaz, Ali Xeeshan and, Asifa and Nabeel. I also love the designer shoes clutches and sunglasses (like that gorgeous Louis Vuitton Clutch). Check out some peaks into the exclusive event.







 Image Source:
Irfan Ahson Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment