Sunday 18 March 2012

Mehreen Syed in Bushra Aftab Jewels and Lajwanti Bridals


Mehreen Syed, who has recently become the spokesperson for Loreal Paris Pakistan, is glowing in her recent shoot for Lajwanti Bridals and Bushra Aftab diamond sets. Bushra Aftab's sets are absolutely beautiful and every brides dream. I love the necklace on the head, it shows the versatility these gorgeous pieces have (as you can tell from my display picture I am a fan of wearing necklaces as headpieces). Lajwantis bridal collection for 2012 is gorgeous! The, cuts, colour combinations, embroidery all are amazing. Maroon is one of my favourite colours and I love how much of it is in this collection. We can also see long shirts are going no where (can I get a amen!!!) this bridal season! Enjoy!



Image Source:
Lajwanti

4 comments:

  1. wow this is amazing!

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I am in love with the clothes and jewels.

      Delete
  2. Wow, she is beautiful!

    Lydia
    http://www.stylishshenanigans.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! I am 95 % awed by her and 5% jealous =)

      Delete