Thursday 3 May 2012

Asifa and Nabeel wow at PSFW and Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012


Asifa and Nabeel are amazing designers! Their designs are very original and extremely popular. The duo showed their highly commercial designs at Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012 and PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week. The Bridal/Formal's shown at Pantene Bridal Couture Week were gorgeous I loved the details (especially the holes in the back!). The models looked drop dead gorgeous especially Zeba. I am fostering a strong desire for a piece designed by the duo! I also loved Asifa and Nabeel's more summer/spring oriented semi-formal line showcased at PSFW, the yellows and white flowy pieces in weighted chiffons made for a fresh and summery statement. I am especially crazy about Mehreen syed's number! One of the long embroidered flowy chiffon coats are a style staple I must attain!



























 Asifa and Nabeel at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week in Lahore 









 


















1 comment: