Saturday 7 January 2012

Pictures Galore from PFDC Loreal Paris Bridal Week


Here are some more of our favourite looks from PFDC Loreal Paris Pakistan Bridal Week.
Ali Xeeshan
Ali Xeeshans show, as usual, suprised and left one speechless (Not always in a good way). His clothes as usual were beautiful and I loved the old world touches. He definately is over the top and shows everybody what he is inspired by.



 Karma
Karmas show was gorgeous! Full of bright colors, beautiful embroideries, and beautiful tailoring.

















Fahad Hussayn
This show had some awesome pieces but I did not really dig the forehead bedazzling with black rhinestones.









Nida Azwer
Nida Azwer presented decadent dressing for the whole family. Her clothes were over the top and elegant. I loved her show (espicially the kids).




Rouge
Rouge's clothes were fairytale-esque. The looks were chic, fun, and bold.




Asifa and Nabeel
This collection was enchanting, the flowing chiffons and glittering emboidery were put together to make a beautiful collection.






Sara Rohale Asghar

This show was amazing! I loved the bright colors and pure decadance. I have always admired Sara Rohale Asgar's bridals, they are absolutely glamorous. This was one of the shows where the return of short shirts and salwars was signalled. I can only hope demand in Pakistan keeps long shirts coming!










Sonia Azhar
Sonia Azhar definately set her self aside from other designers, her clothes looked effortlesy stylish. Definately one of my favourite shows!


 GOLD by Raema Malik
Now we come to one of my favourite part of the bridal experiance: decadent jewellery made for a princess. I loved the pieces by Raema Malik they were decadent, classic and had a old world glamour. The pieces looked heirlooms, treasured through the generations.  







Damas Jewellers
Damas jewellers as usual wowed with their decadent pieces that left me awestruck.It was definately a show to be at, I loved the diamond and white gold mask worn by Meesha Shafi. It was said to be worth Rs. 80 million and a museum piece.







1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I think Rouge's collection was very delicate and very well-done. The rest are good, but are just overly oriental for my taste, which is somewhat western)
    This is some good material, btw !

    http://trendless.org

    ReplyDelete